Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016

Big Apple

Hey guys,
I am back! My trip to New York City has been amazing. My first taxi ride from JFK to my apartment in Brooklyn was terrible, though. The taxi driver told me that he didn't know the address so he stopped in the scariest neighborhood in Brooklyn and asked people who were walking by whether they knew where he had to go. Also he drove like he was drunk and my suitcase and I were basically sliding from one side of the car to the other. After an hour he finally managed to find the place. I was super relieved, so I unpacked my stuff and jumped on the subway to Manhattan. I went downtown to  Brooklyn Bridge, Broadway and the 9/11 Memorial. 
On my second day I started from Union Square and strolled down Fifth Avenue. I was super excited about Rockefeller Center. As you can see: The view is insane! Definitely worth the 33 $.
After a little break at Starbucks I kept on walking up Fifth Avenue to go to Central Park and Park Avenue. I did some shopping and in the evening I stopped at Grand Central Station and Times Square but my camera battery died unfortunately.
On my last day I also went to Columbus Circle which is such a beautiful place for taking pictures. I walked down Broadway and took lots of photos all day long!


4 days - big apple - small girl 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen