Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016

From Mainhattan to Manhattan

1,5 weeks ago I spent the weekend in Berlin and I got my very first tattoo which I absolutely love. I now understand why a lot of people say that once you start getting inked you just can't stop anymore. I believe I've became addicted as well. I already have 2-3 other tattoos in my mind but I'll definitely wait to make sure that I won't change my opinion. Anyways, I'm back in Germany's Manhattan (Frankfurt has a lot of skyscrapers that's why people call it like that) but next week I'll be in the real big apple for a few days. Yesterday I realized that I'll be in NYC exactly when NYFW starts! Unfortunately I'm not a big fashion blogger so nobody invited me haha! But I'll have a few super busy days ahead anyway since it's going to be my first time there and I want to see as much as possible.





Frankfurt is so underrated!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen